Hello sir and dear friends,
This is my first success story and i am feeling blessed and happy to share with you all. These all happened After i joined rajesh sir’s 15 days workshop, days were passing and i was in my routine, i talked to him whenever i felt low and he gave me amazing solutions that lifted my spirit and filled me with confidence and fearlessness. Please note that i am a civil service aspirant, lost the state civil service by few marks but under his guidance i will soon be there. I want to share below the little pieces of my success (so less time but sir is magical that your wishes has to come true)
1. We have a WhatsApp group in which sir gives regular guidance and solve our queries and checks whether everyone is practising regularly and we play LOA challenges because of which i now perform most crucial things regularly; meditation and visualisation more than 2 times a day and be happy rest of the time. I thank all the members of it who are so inspirational.
2. I had braces in my teeth and doctor gave me a plates to wear on them after they were removed. I didn’t wear them for 5 days and suddenly one of my tooth started going backward.. And dentist said it won’t come forward and i will have to be like this. This made me cry but i got an idea to visualise my perfect state of beautiful teeth. So i kept my old picture as my wallpaper and visualised the perfect shape of my teeth for 5 minutes and felt happiness from inside and felt grateful whenever i saw it and wore the cap again and got busy in my work. You won’t believe that in few days i saw shifting of that damn tooth. I jumped and thanked the universe that loves me a lot.
3. I had an exam in August and i started studying just before 15 days.. After some days i lost my confidence and it gave me a headache that i couldn’t even read. Again an idea popped up in my mind, i wrote a letter to God, believe me there is no alternative to this practice.. I don’t know what speed it has but the answer comes in 2 to 5 days. My answer came the next day during which i shared my problem with sir and he very sensibly solved the issue by practically explaining me all the aspects. I was so relieved by the advice sir gave me and started repeating those solutions. I attempted 160 questions and broke my own record of attempting only around 100 questions and did really well. This was beyond my expectations. So he is a parent, a best friend, a mentor and a guru all of them.
3. Few days back i was running low on money because of my startup and i wanted to eagerly attend his 20 days workshop… I said to myself that if i would have money i will join it otherwise i will practice from the old course.. And it was just a thought.. I think within 5 days.. He enrolled me in his 20 days workshop which he was gifting everyone for free and very late i came to know that it’s free.. I literally jumped with Joy. What can be better than this. Universe always gives you a little extra. Heartfelt gratitude sir!
4.Now this is the most important one. I used to read a lot of success stories that came in my email and i dreamt of getting myself posting my big success stories because little wishes were getting manifested and not the big ones.
I am a civil service aspirant and people like me either get into some government organisations or opt for a part time job according to their preference with their studies. Depression was taking over me and i didn’t wanted to ask for more money from my parents although they never refused. I struggled for many months before i joined rajesh sir’s workshop. I thought to give it a try and did regular meditation and visualisations which are the base if we want to be a magnet of everything in this world, take my words for this. After a month or so,i was still writing articles and poems for my blog because i wanted to have my earned money. One day my best friend criticised me for not having a single rupee of savings and all my friends have, i spent many sleepless nights after that but i was regularly meditating , visualizing and expressing gratitude and taking actions and used to read an article on gratitude every morning. One day i thought to put up a stall in my city’s most famous exhibition. I shared this thought with my sis in law.. She agreed to join me, we decided to experiment with Indian dresses in regional handblock and handloom prints of India like bagru, chanderi, bagh, ikkat which is rarely seen and was my childhood dream. I borrowed some money, paid for the stall, made dresses and launched it under the brand name ‘Chokhi’. The young generation loved our prints and dresses and bought them. I am damn happy. Point to be noted here : I used to wear office wear every morning and felt like i am going to office and used to complete the writing assignments daily. This made me feel as if i have started working. Hence, everyday dress up what you want to be with other practices.
4. This is a small story of my stomach ache which was there from 2 months because most of my time goes in studying on a chair so i have less physical activity.
One day i couldn’t bear it and was only eating the non spicy food and i decided to say that my stomach is fully fit and i am going for cycling, running every day and eating whatever i love in front of the mirror and other times. I also thanked my stomach 20 times for his role in my body. 2 days had passed and my mom asked to meet my 80 years old ayurveda doctor. Thats it, i got cured in 2 days of his medication, for which i was taking all the other medicines that didn’t work.
5. I am madly in love with photography since years and i am an ardent follower of the renowned photographer Sir Steve McCurry. Under his influence I used to click photographs like him. Although i was turned down due to lack of a photographic camera. Under the effect of LOA i met him in Jaipur where he was a chief guest of an international literature festival. After Rajesh Sir’s workshop, i made my photography page on Facebook and begin posting even the pictures i took from my cellphone. My dreams are taking shape.I believe my own camera would be soon in my hands.
These are the few but the most beautiful incidents of my life which i got because i keenly followed sir’s practices with meditation and visualisation.
I believe universe pour energy in us during meditation and slowly you become a magnet for miracles.
So, my actual life has started now because i always think that my wish has already been achieved and thanked universe for it so many times and then get myself busy in work. Also, i used to write every small or big goal in the wishlist with the date of its completion and used to spend time around a lake or in trees for some time in a week. It recharges my soul and fills me with positive aura.
And our mentor, the most humble person Rajesh Sir, it is you to whom the credit goes of the reconstruction of my life. And deep gratitude for helping us and changing our lives and making us believe in ourselves.
With love and gratitude,
Next Workshop Details:
Workshop #1: “Mastering Law of Attraction – 10th April – 20 Days – Mode: Thru Facebook group”
Workshop #2: “Prosperity using LOA – 10th April – 20 Days – Mode Thru Facebook group”
Last few seats available, email me(firstname.lastname@example.org) for enrolling.
Be a Master of your own life! 🙂
LOA Life Coach.